Central Texas Farm Credit Coronavirus (COVID-19) Alert
Amid concerns of the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19), Central Texas Farm Credit is taking precautions to ensure the health and safety of our members and employees while also fulfilling our commitment to provide reliable and consistent credit and financial services for agriculture and rural communities.
Rest assured that we have a detailed Business Continuity Plan that allows us to continue operation during uncommon circumstances such as this.
We are closely monitoring the latest reports from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and will to continue to serve you effectively and safely.
What CTFC is Doing
- We are communicating regularly with our team members to keep them informed of the latest information and recommendations from the CDC and other government agencies.
- We’ve encouraged increased availability of hand sanitizer and disinfectant at our office locations and enhanced cleaning procedures with a strong focus on high-touch surfaces.
- Hand-washing best practices, along with other recommended hygiene tips, have been communicated internally to remind and educate our employees of the CDC recommendations to decrease the spread of respiratory diseases.
- We have canceled all in-person meetings and suspended all upcoming business-related travel for the rest of the month.
- We have made arrangements for many of our non-customer facing employees to work from home.
- Finally, we’ve shared our preparedness plan with all employees and asked those who are feeling ill to stay home.
Our Online Resources
While our office locations are open and ready to serve you, we encourage you to utilize our robust Ag Banking Online resource, especially if you aren’t feeling well or have been exposed to COVID-19.
- Online Banking: connect with your accounts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. With Ag Banking Online you can view your loan balances, payment history, and interest paid. You can also set up automatic payments and e-statements, request draws, and send messages to our support team. Learn more here.
- Mobile Banking App: download our mobile app to help manage your account anytime and anywhere from your mobile device or tablet. (Note: you must first enroll in our online banking before you begin to use the app). You can find the Central Texas Farm Credit app in your mobile device’s app store.
- Phone and Email: we want to encourage our customers to consider contacting their local branches through email or by phone rather than visiting in person when possible. You can find the contact information for your local branch here.
If you need assistance logging into or using our digital tools, call your branch office and a member of our team will be happy to help you.
We will continue to monitor the situation and evaluate additional measures to support our clients based on the recommendations of government agencies and public health authorities.
The health and wellbeing of our members and employees is our highest priority and Central Texas Farm Credit is committed to doing what we can to help minimize the potential spread of COVID-19, while working hard, as always, to provide you with the highest level of service.