Our Response to COVID-19
To our Central Texas Farm Credit family,
We want you to know we will remain fully operational and will continue serving you effectively and safely with minimum disruption.
For our team, we are encouraging:
- Limited work-related travel.
- Communication via email and phone.
- Staying home if experiencing symptoms of illness.
At all our locations, we are:
- Continuing our regular cleaning routines but, have encouraged increased availability of hand sanitizer and disinfectant at our office locations and enhanced cleaning procedures with a strong focus on high-touch surfaces.
- Hand-washing best practices, along with other recommended hygiene tips, have been communicated internally to remind and educate our employees of the CDC recommendations to decrease the spread of respiratory diseases.
- We've shared our preparedness plan with all employees and asked those who are not feeling well to stay home.
Our Online Resources:
Online Banking: connect with your accounts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. With Ag Banking Online you can view your loan balances, payment history, and interest paid. You can also set up automatic payments and e-statements, request draws, and send messages to our support team.
Mobile Banking App: download our mobile app to help manage your account anytime and anywhere from your mobile device or tablet. (Note: you must first enroll in our online banking program before you begin to use the app). You can find the Central Texas Farm Credit app in your mobile device’s app store. If you need assistance logging into or using our digital tools, call your branch office and a member of our team will be happy to help you.
We will continue to monitor the situation and evaluate additional measures to support our clients based on the recommendations of government agencies and public health authorities.
The health and wellbeing of our members and employees is our highest priority. Central Texas Farm Credit is committed to doing what we can to help minimize the potential spread of COVID-19, while working hard, as always, to provide you with the highest level of service.
If there is anything we can to do help, please contact your nearest branch office.